I love a good dip. Dips are one of my biggest weaknesses. At any gathering, if dips are present, I am there loading up my plate with all the dips and all things dippable. Salty, savory, sweet…it doesn’t matter. I have never had a dip I didn’t devour. This Peanut-Free Cookie Dough Dip is the perfect mix of “peanut” flavour, cream cheese, and chocolate chips. It is a light and creamy dip that pairs beautifully with vanilla wafers, pretzels for that salty-sweet combo, or your favourite fruit, like apples!
I love recipes that are versatile, and this Peanut-Free Cookie Dough Dip is just that. It is a recipe that you can play around with to suit your own taste buds. While keeping the base of this dip the same, you can change up the morsels you add to it. For this post, I added these mini-chocolate chips to one bowl, and peanut-free butterscotch chips (Walmart’s Good Value brand) to the other. If you really want to get adventurous, you can try:
- crushed pretzels
- Smarties and chocolate chips together
- drizzle caramel or chocolate sauce
- mix any of the above together to create your own unique combo!
Tips and Tricks:
- While I love my KitchenAid stand mixer, I find my KitchenAid hand mixer works best for this recipe. It isn’t a large recipe and the smaller beaters blend the cream cheese, yogurt, WOWBUTTER, and sugar into a perfectly light and creamy dip.
- For dairy free, use your favourite dairy-free cream cheese and dairy-free yogurt!
- For gluten-free options, choose different dippables than the ones I suggest. You can try:
- different varieties of apples to mix up the flavours: tangy to sweet!
- your favourite GF cookies like these Enjoy Life GF cookies!
Are you a dip lover like I am? You NEED to try out this amazing Cream Cheese Fruit Dip!
This post contains affiliate links.
**Don’t forget to like, comment, and share! 🙂 Thank your for your continued support.
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup WOWBUTTER or other peanut-free spread
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, or any other morsels!
In a medium-size bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, and WOWBUTTER. Using a hand mixer, blend on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Using a spatula, scrape the sides of the bowl periodically.
Add yogurt and vanilla. Blend until combined. Scrape the side of the bowl as needed.
Add mini chocolate chips. Using your spatula, fold the chocolate chips evenly into the cream cheese mixture.
Using your spatula, transfer the dip into a serving dish. Serve with sliced apples, sliced bananas, pretzels, cookie wafers, or anything else you can dream up!