This Mango Banana Smoothie is a creamy blend of mango, banana, yogurt, and milk. A perfect option for breakfast, lunch, or a healthy snack!
If you’ve been visiting my blog for a while, you’ll know I love a good smoothie. Every morning I drink two Mixed Berry Banana Smoothies on my way to school. In fact, I have been drinking the same smoothie every day for almost 10 years…Yes, I know, mix it up already!
I’ll admit, I’m a creature of habit, especially when it comes to breakfast. When you’re on the go, it’s nice to have food options that are reliable and easy to throw together. Well, this Mango Banana Smoothie can be thrown together in less than 5 minutes and takes only FOUR easy ingredients! I can’t decide if it’s the flavour of this smoothie that I absolutely love, the creamy texture that is decadently smooth, or both!
It has been a crazy month at our house. Between the kids’ activities, a swell of cake orders, and report cards, I have appreciated having another smoothie flavour to enjoy. When I have a lot on the go, I would rather enjoy a quick smoothie that I can carry around with me as I go from task to task, than have to sit and eat. Plus, I’ll admit, I can be a workaholic, and sometimes, eating doesn’t take priority. Yes, I am working on that one.
Tips and Tricks:
- My favourite smoothie blender is my Magic Bullet. It blends any smoothie in less than a minute.
- If you’re looking to add even more nutrients to this smoothie, you can add frozen or fresh spinach, ground flax, protein powder, etc.
- If you aren’t a fan of cow’s milk, you can substitute the cow’s milk with almond milk, soy milk, or coconut milk.
- I love drinking smoothies with a straw. (No one likes a smoothie mustache.) My favourite reusable straws are the silicone straws linked below. They’re great because they not only come in a 6-pack, but a cleaning brush is included.
This site contains affiliate links.
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup frozen mango
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp ground flax optional
- 2 tbsp frozen spinach optional
In the cup or pitcher of your blender, add milk, banana, yogurt, and frozen mango, in this order.
Blend on high until smooth.
Pour into a glass and add a reusable straw. Enjoy immediately.